Monday, September 28, 2009

My Monster, Part 2

It's time to assemble the hands, feet, legs, arms and jaws. It's all being held together by a lot of tape. One mistake that I noticed is that I painted too much of the outside jaw section. This interfered with taping the jaw to the rest of the body. So, I brushed some glue over the paint and later taped over that section.

I added some horns to the back and the end of the tail. I was planning on adding twelve horns total, but this would make the project too complex. Its left foot is being held up by a glass bowl of marbles. Come the final step, I'll replace the glass bowl with something else.

I added a piece for the nose and placed another horn through it. Once the extra glue on the painted mouth area dries, I'll tape the nose down firmly. I tested out clay balls for the eye placement but, I'd prefer bigger eyes.
...more to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment